Being a parent or guardian is one of the most important jobs you can do, but it can also be very difficult. Often relationships with family members or partners can be challenging and stressful. We help families who are struggling with many issues and situations relating to parenting and managing child behaviour.
Bethany’s family services team will often work in collaboration with other professionals where substance abuse, family violence or emotional health and wellbeing may be contributing to family difficulties.
There are many ways that we can help:
- Support and advice for parents
- Confidential family and relationship counselling
- Supported Playgroups for children experiencing homelessness
- Support for families exiting the homeless service system
- These services are free
- Bethany is part of the Child FIRST partnership
- Please call Child FIRST on: 1300 543 779 for more information