The Bethany Superhero Awards aim to engage and educate primary school aged children about the importance of respectful, caring relationships and how to identify positive role models in their lives.
10 May: campaign launches and nominations open
28 May: nominations close
Suggested promotional platforms
• Email to all staff
• Intranet article
• Staff newsletter
• Building TV screens/ digital posters
• Social media platforms – share your own posts about the Bethany Superhero Awards or share Bethany’s Facebook and LinkedIn Content
• Customer communications – SMS, phone, in person
• Physical presence in shop fronts, reception areas
Key messaging for social media
- Bethany Community Support is seeking to find local heroes in 2021 Bethany Superhero Awards.
- Primary school students Greater Geelong, the Surf Coast and Warrnambool can nominate unsung heroes in the community for a Bethany Superhero Award.
- From Monday 10 May, primary school students can nominate a relative, family friend, teacher, coach or anyone in their community they admire to win a Superhero Award.
- [Insert business name] is proud to support the 2021 Bethany Superhero Awards by [insert prize/ contribution details].
- To enter, children can write, draw, or film a video entry that describes the person who is their superhero. Entries are open until Friday 28 May.
- Every child gets a certificate of participation, and children and their superheroes go in the running to win major prizes donated by businesses in Greater Geelong and Warrnambool.
- The Bethany Superhero Awards align with the Department of Education’s Respectful Relationships curriculum and other resilience based education programs to encourage children to identify positive role models in their lives
- Nominations are now open and can be submitted online, via email or post.
- Winners will be announced at the Bethany Superhero Awards ceremony at the Geelong Regional Library and Heritage Centre on Friday 18 June.
- To nominate a local superhero, visit www.bethany.org.au/superhero-awards-2021