Bethany Community Support delivers Access to Early Learning, a family centred program that identifies three-year-old children from families with complex needs and supports their participation in quality kindergarten:
- Support sustained full participation in 15 hours of quality universal 3 year old kindergarten
- Support parents to strengthen the home learning environment
- Support parents to address any barriers to their child’s full participation in 3 year old kindergarten
- Enhance collaboration between families, kindergarten services, educators and other support services
- Enhance kindergarten services capacity to meet the needs of families with complex needs
Who it is for
Parents and Children
How to access this service
Families must be referred by Maternal Child Health, Orange Door, Family Services or a Child Protection professional and must have a minimum of two of the following characteristics:
- Known to Child Protection
- Child or parent with an intellectual or physical disability
- Family violence
- Mental health issues
- Sexual assault
- Alcohol and drug abuse
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions
Barwon Orange Door
The Orange Door is a free service for adults, children and young people who are experiencing or have experienced family violence and families who need extra support with the care of children.
Visit orangedoor.vic.gov.au for more information.
- For families requiring support, please contact an Orange Door Intake Practitioner on 1800 312 820.
- If you are a professional and wish to make a referral to The Orange Door, please complete the referral form (PDF version) (Word version) and email to email@example.com
- The Orange Door is located at 83 Moorabool Street, Geelong
Bethany is part of the Barwon Child FIRST partnership, which operates from The Orange Door in Geelong.