Bethany provides both a Government Funded Children’s Contact Service (CCS) and a Fee-for-Service Family Engagement Service (FES). Both services offer families an independent and neutral venue where supervised contact visits for children and young people of separated parents can occur in a safe, supportive and family-friendly environment. Our team will help parents develop goals and work towards self-management of future arrangements.
Children’s Contact Services
- To use the service both parents must agree to the program guidelines
- Children must be 12 years or younger
- There is a cost for Contact Services
- For more information, including costs, download this form
- To apply for this service, call us on (03) 5278 8122 or download, complete and return this form.
Family Engagement Service