At Bethany we value people and build upon their strengths. We are innovative and for over 150 years we have been supporting individuals within the community by developing new ways of working to make a difference. We have a broad range of programs from providing early childhood education and care through our 22 Kindergartens, to tailored community services to support children and families wellbeing.
About the Role:
This new position is a full-time, ongoing position reporting to the Manager, People and Culture. It is responsible for contributing to the development, implementation and monitoring of Occupational Health, Safety, and Wellbeing strategies, frameworks and plans that ensure Bethany Community Support is a healthy and safe environment. A key focus for the role will be supporting a proactive safety and wellbeing culture. As the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor you will draw on exceptional leadership skills to head the OH&S Committee and work closely with the health and safety representatives (HSRs) to promote health, safety, and wellbeing across the organisation.
What we offer:
- Generous flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging
- A diverse and inclusive environment
- Professional development and training to maintain currency.
How to apply:
Please address the following Key Selection Criteria to be considered for this position:
- A tertiary qualification in Occupational Health and Safety to a minimum of Cert IV.
- Evidence of significant experience at a senior level, in a complex organisation of having developed, implemented, and monitored Health, Safety and Wellbeing systems, policies, frameworks, and plans.
- Evidence of the ability to educate, motivate, engage, and influence staff across Health, Safety and Wellbeing.
- Ability to demonstrate Bethany’s values.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application including a resume and a separate document addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com by 9:00am Monday 9 August, 2021.
Interviews: the week of the 16 August 2021.
For a confidential discussion about the position please contact Sarah Barth, Manager People and Culture on 0408 129 249.
In order to comply with mandatory Child Safety Standards, all employment is subject to a valid and current Police Check and Working with Children Check.
Bethany celebrates diversity and encourages applications from people of all cultures, backgrounds and identities to apply.