Bethany Community Support has been in operation for over 150 years and has supported individuals within the community through a number of programs. We have a broad range of programs which:
- Support the education, well-being and safety of children
- Support women and children affected by family violence
- Assist men who use violence to become accountable for their behavior
Introduction to role:
Bethany is excited to advertise for the role of Intake Support Officer. This position is part time (22.8 hours per week) and will be reporting to a Child First Team Leader. The core purpose of this role is to provide administrative support for brokerage funding and the intake function in the Orange Door for Bethany Community Support.
- Provide general administrative assistance to process Hub Intake referrals, requiring the use of general MS Office Programs and CRM systems.
- Work closely with the Team Leader (including Child FIRST, Specialist Men’s Service and other Hub Team Leaders in processing referrals based on prioritisation of need and management of systems to ensure a seamless and efficient intake system.
- Review, process and record sensitive client information relating to family violence and child wellbeing concerns accurately on the Hub Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Review and maintain effective administrative, client filing systems that is in line with policies and procedures, and accreditation standards.
- Provide administrative support for the brokerage for all staff in the Orange Door.
- Contributes to the development of processes and systems to improve quality of service.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a minimum of two years experience in an administrative role with a focus on data entry
- be competent in the use of data management systems
- be an excellent communicator with a strong attention to detail
- an understanding of the gendered nature of family violence and child development attachment and trauma theories would be highly regarded
What we offer:
- A diverse and inclusive environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary sacrificing
- Employee Assistance Program
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now link to attach a copy of your Cover Letter, CV and a document addressing the Key Selection Criteria.
If you require any further information please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to comply with mandatory Child Safety Standards, all employment is subject to a valid and current Police Check and Working with Children Check.
Applications close 5.00 pm, Tuesday 23 April 2019.
Bethany celebrates diversity and seeks to engage respectfully with people of diverse experiences and backgrounds.