About the Role:
Bethany is excited to advertise for the role of Service User Support and Liaison. This position is a full time fixed term contract (end date 2 September 2022) and will be reporting to the Bethany Group Access, Intake and Referral Manager. The core purpose of this role is to provide the first point of contact for external stakeholders and prospective service users seeking information on the broad range of services offered by Bethany Community Support (BCS) and Bethany Kindergarten Services (BKS) through telephone inquiry or in person for Bethany Community Support.
- Front of house duties including greeting service users and external stakeholders, assisting visitors to sign in, accepting and facilitating office mail delivery.
- Answer incoming phone calls from prospective and current service users, volunteers, external stakeholders, funding bodies and Bethany staff.
- Connect services users to Bethany’s Directions team for further support, using professional judgment to determine suitability
- Provide information on BCS services and programs
- Provide initial information on kindergarten services, centre locations, and direct enquires related to fees, enrolments and vacancies to the specific service teams within BKS
- Certificate III in Community Services or equivalent work experience in office administration or similar role
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Empathy and reflectiveness; ability to understand experiences and viewpoints of others. Aware of the impact of personal conduct on others
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with service users, staff and external stakeholders whilst working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
What we offer
- A diverse and inclusive environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
How to apply
Please submit your application including a resume and a separate document addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com by 5pm Wednesday 27th October. You must address the Key Selection Criteria to be considered for this position.
For a confidential discussion about the position please contact Manager Access Intake and Referral ph: 0455 524 863, or firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to comply with mandatory Child Safety Standards, all employment is subject to a valid and current Police Check and Working with Children Check.
Bethany celebrates diversity and encourages applications from people of all cultures, backgrounds and identities to apply.