Bethany is excited to advertise for the role of Senior Housing Case Manager. This position is fixed term part time (30.4 hours per week) for twelve months and will be reporting to the Housing Team Leader. The core purpose of this role is to provide Senior Housing Case Management to service users predominantly in the Homelessness Support Program.
- Lead strong service response, including advocacy and advanced practice support, for the provision of housing support to identified families including women and children experiencing family violence, indigenous families and families in housing crisis.
- To provide and participate in service delivery, processes or procedures as required by SalvoConnect Entry Point.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholder to facilitate a partnership approach for determining allocations in accordance with program guidelines.
- Provide case management support to service users who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness.
- Provide quality case consultation to Housing Workers and other professionals including stakeholders to identify pathways and key transition points that focus service users moving towards long-term stable and secure accommodation in either public housing, community housing or private rental.
- Work in collaboration with SalvoConnect Entry Point to manage waitlisted service users
Skills and Attributes:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, or other related Behavioural Sciences at degree or a diploma level.
- Experience in case management at a senior level
- Advocacy and case consultation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Interpersonal skills
- Supports positive culture including diverse and inclusive environment
Applications close 5pm Monday 27 January 2020.
Bethany celebrates diversity and seeks to engage respectfully with people of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
In order to comply with mandatory Child Safety Standards, all employment is subject to a valid and current Police Check and Working with Children Check.