Every dollar that you donate will help support children, families and individuals in our community.
At Bethany, we want to live in a community where children have a good start in life, a community where all families are safe, loving and connected, and everyone in our community has an opportunity to participate.
A donation to Bethany Community Support will see us moving one step further towards achieving these goals, and will help us to strengthen family relationships and build a strong and resilient community.
Here’s how you can give to Bethany and make a difference to your community:
- Make a cash donation – give a single gift and make a difference
- Become a regular donor – give regularly and change lives
- Fundraise for us – take on a challenge, celebrate or organise a fundraiser
- Leave a gift in your will – to help create a better future
- Donate new goods – so we can provide directly
- Partner with us – let’s work together to make a difference
For further information please click on the above links.
If you’d like to speak to us directly about your donation or enquiry, please call on 03 5278 8122.