Bethany Community Support, in partnership with City of Greater Geelong, Whittington Works and Jobs Victoria, connects jobseekers with local businesses that are looking for the right people to work with them.
We then help long-term jobseekers get job ready through mentoring, training and development.
We can help you with:
- Finding suitable work or training opportunities
- Job interview techniques
- Phone manner, etiquette and presentation
- Group and drop in sessions to connect with others who have reached their work goals
- Resume and cover-letter writing
- Support once employed
- Individual mentoring and coaching
To find out more, and to discuss eligibility criteria, please contact:
Jobs Victoria Work Mentor
Bellarine Living & Learning Centre
20 Worden Court, Whittington, VIC 3219
M: 0439 676 117
Download the JVEN flyer here