Thank you for supporting the Bethany Little Things Appeal. Whether you’re fundraising through your organisation or sharing the appeal with your community, we appreciate your help.
Every donation made by June 30 will support people who are missing out the little things that enrich all of our lives and wellbeing. These are things we can take for granted – buying lunch from a cafe, taking children on excursions, hosting a party and affording gifts for a loved one.
Your organisation’s support and fundraising could help bring joy to someone who is at a vulnerable time in their lives.
Ways you can support the appeal
- Donate as an individual, or as a single donation on behalf of a business
- Create a fundraising page for your organisation, so your staff, customers and community can raise funds as a group
- Download social media tiles and other campaign assets to share with your community
How to set up your organisation’s personalised fundraising page
When your business fundraises for the Bethany Little Things Appeal, you have the opportunity to set up a community fundraiser page with our fundraising platform, MyCause.
Take these four simple steps to set up your business’ fundraising page:
1. Register your business. Enter your email address to the login/sign up page, select ‘next’ and set up a password to create your fundraising account.
2. Create your team fundraiser. Fill out your profile details and and select ‘Create or Join a Team’. If you want to join an existing team you’ll be able to search for the name of the team.
4. Add fundraiser details. Enter your email address and name so you get updates on your team’s donations and receive the unique URL for your page. You can share this URL with your staff, customers and community.
5. You’re set up – share your fundraising page and encourage donations! Once your business has a page, anyone can donate directly from your page. Your total will be added to the overall appeal total.
You’ll receive an email that you can pass onto anyone you’d like to join your fundraiser. On your business’ fundraising page, there are links to share straight to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Once you select the social media you want to share on, you can personalise your message to your followers.
Download these supporter materials
We’ve made it easy for you to share the Bethany Little Things Appeal with your community.
Download any of these marketing materials and add to your social media, newsletters and communications.
Download QR code to add onto any posters you would like to put up around your offices or workplace. That links people directly to the Bethany Little Things Appeal donation page on our fundraising platform, MyCause.
Thanks again for supporting the Bethany Little Things Appeal.
With your help, we’ll make sure that everyone we support, can enjoy more little things in their lives.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com