NDIS disability support coordination in Greater Geelong, Surf Coast and Colac

Bethany Community Support has discontinued its disability therapy services in Victoria’s Barwon and south-west region. These services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme ceased on 15 April 2021. We’ve notified all our participants and have been providing them support as they seek alternative service arrangements. We will continue to provide NDIS support coordination services. Read our announcement about ending disability therapy services.

Understanding the National Disability Insurance Scheme and your NDIS plan can be difficult, and we know that it can be overwhelming at times. We can assist you to understand:

  • how to implement your plan
  • who to call
  • the options available to you.

We have a team of experienced support coordinators to provide assistance to children from 7 years of age, through to adults of 65 years of age. Our focus is on giving you choice and control of your supports.

Our support coordinators will spend time getting to know you and your family, and will work with you to achieve your goals by linking you with the supports and services that are right for you.

Our team members have varied and extensive experience, skills and training in the areas of:

  • Disability
  • Social work
  • Early childhood intervention
  • Mental health
  • Behaviour support
  • Sexuality

We support NDIS participants who live in:

  • City of Greater Geelong
  • Surf Coast Shire
  • Colac-Otway Shire
  • Borough of Queenscliffe
  • Central Highlands area including Bannockburn, Teesdale and Meredith.

We also disability support services from our Warrnambool office. Please call 1300 510 439 for more information.

As an NDIS participant with support from Bethany Community Support, you and your family may also benefit from access to our other services, which include:

  • Counselling for children
  • Parenting and family services
  • Family violence support
  • Relationship and family counselling
  • Supported playgroups
  • Financial counselling
  • Gambler’s Help
  • out-of-home care support – when someone other than a parent becomes the primary carer of a child (Kinship Care)

Please call us on (03) 5278 8122 to find out the support services available to you.