Going through a separation can be a stressful, sad and confusing time. Children often have feelings of guilt, anxiety, sadness, loss and anger when their parents separate.
Bethany Community Support can support children aged from four to 18 years, by providing counselling which will help them:
- Talk about family issues and explore their feelings
- Understand the changes in their family unit
- Manage their relationships with family
- Develop skills to deal with the challenges of separation
- This is a free service
- Bethany also runs post-separation parenting groups
- Call us on (03) 5278 8122 to find out how we can help
Bethany’s Children’s Contact Services provides a safe place for changeovers of children between separated parents, and for supervised contact visits. Our team will help parents develop goals and work towards managing their own custody changeover or contact visits within six months.