We support an inclusive environment where people of all genders and ages, people living with a disability, First Nations people and people from LGBTI and CALD communities feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas; knowing that these will be valued and respected. Our staff are well-informed and sensitive to lived experiences. They understand the complexities and challenges people face when accessing services. We are committed to working with you to understand your needs.
Going through a separation can be a stressful, sad and confusing time. Children often have feelings of guilt, anxiety, sadness, loss and anger when their parents separate.
Bethany Community Support can support children aged from four to 18 years, by providing counselling which will help them:
- Talk about family issues and explore their feelings
- Understand the changes in their family unit
- Manage their relationships with family
- Develop skills to deal with the challenges of separation
- This is a free service
- Bethany also runs post-separation parenting groups
- Call us on (03) 5278 8122 to find out how we can help