The Orange Door
The Orange Door is a new way for women, children and young people who are experiencing family violence or need assistance with the care and wellbeing of their children to access the services they need to be safe and supported. The Orange Door also works with people who use violence to help them change their behaviour.
Contact The Orange Door if:
- Someone close to you is hurting you, controlling you or making you feel afraid, such as your partner, family member, housemate or carer
- You are struggling to manage your child’s behaviour and you require support to implement parenting strategies
- You are struggling with parenting due to money issues, family conflict, illness, addiction, grief or isolation
- You are concerned about the wellbeing of a child or young person
- You are concerned about the safety of a friend or family member
- You are using violence and you want to change your behaviour
Barwon Child FIRST and The Orange Door
Bethany Community Support is part of the Barwon Child FIRST partnership. Barwon Child FIRST now operates as a service provider from The Orange Door in Geelong.
For families requiring support, please contact an Orange Door Intake Practitioner on 1800 312 820.
- For more information about The Orange Door, visit: orangedoor.vic.gov.au
- To contact The Orange Door in Geelong, call 1800 312 820
- The Orange Door is located at 83 Moorabool Street, Geelong