At Bethany we love volunteers! We welcome volunteers of all ages, and from all walks of life.
Our volunteers support our services and programs either directly, by working with our clients or our client-facing staff, or indirectly, by helping with administrative or event-related work.
Some examples of the work our volunteers undertake includes:
- Transporting clients to appointments
- Providing guidance and encouragement to parents
- Helping clients with household management tasks
- Providing assistance to clients with managing their household budget
- Assisting our Corporate Services team with tasks such as data entry, event preparation, collating documents, binding and laminating.
To volunteer to work with our clients you will need patience, understanding and a non-judgmental attitude.
We will match you to work that is suited to your skills, abilities and goals for volunteering. This is your opportunity to tell us what makes you tick and what your interests are.
We consider our volunteers to be part of our Bethany family. We provide comprehensive training and induction to educate volunteers about the organisation and the programs we provide. Volunteers are also recognised with long service rewards.
To express your interest in volunteering with us simply fill in the form below. We will be in contact with you on receiving your application.