Bethany Community Support has an excellent reputation for being a leading provider of quality community services to the Barwon and South West Victorian communities. Our long history of supporting local people is reflected in our organisational Vision and Values.
Bethany employs over 150 staff working from three office locations (Hamlyn Heights, Geelong West and Warrnambool) and in co-located spaces across the region.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and have a commitment to ensuring accessibility and inclusivity in our workplace. We encourage applications from people representing all sections of the community.
Bethany staff enjoy a range of excellent benefits and supports, which include:
- A comprehensive induction and training process for all new staff
- Generous salary sacrificing and packaging options
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements, including the ability to purchase additional leave
- Training and personal development opportunities, including study leave entitlements
- Staff social, health and wellbeing activities
- Free and confidential counselling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Access to discounted health insurance
- Support for staff experiencing family violence, including access to additional leave
- Quarterly Staff Forums to celebrate team and individual achievements, and to share information
- Years of Service Awards to recognise long-standing staff
For information about employment opportunities at Bethany Kindergarten Services, please click here.
For information about volunteering at Bethany, please click here.